Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thankful Tuesday: Phone Calls

THANKFUL today for My Honey who simply called me this morning to see if I was OK? And THANKFUL for our conversation which included CONCERN and LOVE. I am THANKFUL that he shows me. He is always giving and not by any means big gifts, but with cards, candy bars, tickets to a girls day out, Even a small thing like a box of Hot Tamales or piece of Hubba Bubba Bubble gum. I love when he pops it out of his pocket with big eyes and says SURPRISE. I know he thought of me that day. I love that he tries to get me to LAUGH.  FOR THIS I AM THANKFUL. I believe IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MEAN THE MOST!

3 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

He is such a sweet guy. I sure hope we can visit soon so your grandbabies can spoil you. We all miss you two so much!

Britt's Clan said...

Oh... You two are so CUTE!!!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

It's all in the "little things" that are so great . . too cute to!