Monday, February 22, 2010

Lovin' my Kids

Just had a conversation with my Daughter in Law Laura. Surgery is over. "IT WILL BE A WAITING GAME NOW" to see if Terr gets any pain relief. Doctor said, "he may notice it in a week. But it may take six months to a year if anything at all. " I talked to Terr. He is in a lot of pain. They split his elbow open and he has a 6" incision??? He say's it feels like a 12" incision. (because they did 12" worth of work on his nerves) Also incision on his wrist. He is about to go home. It's hard to be so far away right now... Love my Daughter in law for being beside our Son. I know how much stress it is to handle this alone. Lovin' My Daughter Elyse for being there to watch the girls. She is such a great support to Terrence and his little family. Ty is on the phone talking to Terr. It's so awesome to see the support they are to each other. XO to MY KIDS! I MISS YOU ALL MORE THAN EVER ON DAY'S THAT I KNOW YOU NEED ME!!! TEARS

1 comment:

Terrence and Laura said...

Thank you for your prayers. I have a feeling we will be watching a lot of movies this week! I too am so grateful for Elyse's willingness to watch the girls. All of the support we have received from family and friends is so wonderful. Love you!