Monday, February 15, 2010

In My Next Life...

Wait a minute. This is my life at the moment! I am a BEAR! If I truly was a bear everyone would expect me to GROWL! Mr. Clark calls me MOOOdy! Maybe I should be a cow!! Hope it's nothing to do with lifes changes... For now I will attempt to act like a good bear and hibernate!
This poem just suits me the last few days. I've not been feeling well. I think when you don't feel well it is even easier to GROWL.
You can tell my friends know me!Lovin' my friend who sent this bear poem to me!
Lovin' my friend who allowed me to hang out with her today. So I could get out of my Grrrr growly mood! Hopefully tomorrow I will be all better! I will spare you all the 10 reasons I'm Grrrrrr GROWLY!
UPDATE:
OK I JUST READ TODAY'S NIE.... I HAVE NO REASON TO GROWL. I have NO problems, I am not suffering as she has suffered. I am blessed with a wonderful life. I couldn't walk a minute in her shoes. PRAYERS FOR HER TODAY!

2 comments:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Nie Nie is an amazing person . . truly inspiring. I have my bad days too . . but I have my blogging friends like you, who lift me up. Better days kiddo!

Britt's Clan said...

I have been in the "Grr" mood this last week also... My daughter told my mom I have been really grumpy.... Maybe I am ready for Spring... I need to see Green on the ground, hear the birds chirp, see the flowers bloom, sneeze my head off and see blue sky again... maybe that will help:)