Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday: For SUNNY DAYS

The end of a BEAUTIFUL DAY-Outside my back door, looking at the Interstate 35
We are anticipating another storm. Oh and the sunny days have been AMAZING. So thankful! I am feeling much better. I was a little skeptical about starting my exercise regiment back up but thank goodness for good friends who push me! I probably would have laid in bed all week and WORRIED about HOW SICK I WAS... Any way Its amazing what the SUNSHINE and FRIENDS do for your heart! (ya, chest pains again)
Yesterday and Today I have been cleaning the dreaded clothes closet! Besides the fact that Mr. Clark has taken over the entire closet and I moved most of my things to the guest bedroom (I have one section to my self. ) Between his work uniforms, business attire, Church attire and play clothes, he is consuming the space! Yes, I am missing the his and her closet of our beautiful home in Louisiana :( Wish I could have taken it with me!! THE WHOLE HOUSE THAT IS!
THE BIGGEST NEWS. We are becoming WIRELESS! Yep, I donated all of the WIRE hangers to the recycling center and we are now PLASTIC (except for my Grandma Great hangers. The crocheted ones.) Maybe pics later???

2 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

Ha HA! I was a little confused for a minutes about the wireless thing. I'm impressed;) Wish you could be my workout buddy. I had my personal trainer kick Terrence's butt a couple days ago. I'm having so much fun going to the gym and getting healthy.

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Sharon, I know what you mean about missing a house ... Last year we had to move to a single story home. My husband suffers from congestive heart failure, part of being a diabetic since childhood. The stairs became to difficult for him. On a happier note, Proverbs 3:5, I know God has a plan for all us, we just have to wait in faith. Working out makes such a difference, you feel so much better afterwards. Going wireless, nothing like being eco-friendly. Have a great weekend!