Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lovin' this time of Year!

The 26th of December on to Jan. 1
is my FAVORITE
time of year.
Like some of my blogging friends, I have an adrenaline rush the day after Christmas.
Yes, Starting *Fresh* to me is a rush!
I love thinking of
 all the projects I would like to do.
(seems like the only time my ideas are flowing!)
Oh...
Trips we'd like to take etc.
House projects,
Preparedness plans.
I love to make next years Christmas list.
It's the only time I can think of fun things others got that I could give or what I didn't give that I could have gave.
and shopping the after Christmas clearance give me a jump on good deals!

I will try to:
Serving my family better.
Making great memories.
Digging in to Family History etc.
I vow to do better!
I've been looking over last years goals...

It's lookin' like they will continue to be this years goals!


With this exception:
This Year We will study the New Testament.
I can't wait!
Last years goal:
to be more prayerful
this year I'm adding
"on my knees"
I will continue my focus  on walking the walk, not just talking the talk of Christ.
and as always our goal is to continue to be THANKFUL
I've seen how keeping this attitude of gratitude has blessed our lives and made us happier people.
This year especially because of our trials and experiences we are thankful for *Life.

For answered prayers.

Especially knowing that others were praying with us.
Made us appreciate our friendships and the knowledge that we are comforted and surrounded by so many amazing people.
 
May you all have a year of BLESSINGS, PEACE and JOY,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Love to all,
Sharon

1 comment:

Meg said...

Amen to all of that...I think it is important that we are always trying to do better, even if it means the same goals every year. I love that the Gospel gives us Hope!!!