Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thankful Tuesday! oh toes...

Oh my dreaded toe
blah,blah, blah!
All day I've been feeling bad that I wrote about my stupid toe...
Today is the day my dear friend Terry started Chemo.
I know she is trying to be so courageous.
I try to put myself in her shoes.
Hmmmm
I whined over my toe.
Seriously,
I wasn't very brave.
About that time I wondered how I even had children!
I don't think the Doctor let the numbness kick in before attacking my toe.
And how could I ever endure such an affliction as cancer.
Please, Dear God stay by my friends side.
He who gave his own son.
I can't comprehend.
To Terry:
Who will suffer her own Gethsemane.
May you have his comfort and love.
XO


For the knowledge that God loves and cares for each one of us.
I AM THANKFUL 

1 comment:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Sharon, So happy to hear it is over . . I know how much I dread going to any doctor. I hope Santa got you just what you wanted this year. Sandy:O)